Attendees will be surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Mohonk Mountain, amidst its stunning gardens and horticultural presentations, sensational vistas, exquisite architectural elements and woodcrafting designs while enjoying the creative cuisine of talented culinary chefs, and much, much more.
Treat yourself to the magnificence of Mohonk Mountain House. Built on the deep-blue waters of Lake Mohonk in 1869, this grand 267-room Victorian castle is one of America's oldest family-owned resorts. Discover thousands of acres of pristine forest and winding trails, just 90 minutes north of New York City. As a distinguished favorite among Hudson Valley hotel resorts, Mohonk offers access to 85 miles of hiking trails, tennis, midweek golf, lake swimming, boating, and much, much more.
- Located on the Shawangunk Ridge in the heart of the Hudson Valley
- Six miles west of New Paltz and the New York State Thruway
- 25 miles from Stewart International Airport in Newburgh
- 80 miles from Albany International Airport
- 90 minutes from Manhattan along a scenic highway route
Mohonk—or “lake in the sky”—is a sparkling wonder, tucked away at the top of the Shawangunk Ridge. Rock formations rise majestically above the water, framing the 267-room Victorian castle. The sight of this sprawling architectural wonder never fails to thrill its visitors. Tour the award-winning Show Gardens, or lose yourself in our Victorian Maze. Challenge your partner to a tennis match on red-clay and Har-Tru courts. Fish, boat, swim, or just kick back on Lake Mohonk. Just a few hallmark features of our Hudson Valley resort include:
- A variety of guestroom options, from elegant rooms in our Victorian Towers to charming guest cottages
- 110-year-old Scottish golf course, a historic landmark course, fashioned in the old-links tradition of St. Andrews
- 85 miles of hiking trails, ideal for hiking alone or in a guided group
- Award-winning Gardens and Victorian Maze, reflecting French, Italian, and mid-19th century English landscaping
For generations, people have visited Mohonk Mountain House to experience its beauty, timelessness, and history. Discover the countless reasons why—year after year—friends bring friends to share the warmth and comfort of our magnificent "lake in the sky."
For more information, visit www.mohonk.com