Guild Scholarship Team
Are you interested in attending the 2020 Guild, but wondering how you will be able to pay for it? The Guild Scholarship Team can help! The scholarship team provides an opportunity for students to learn entrepreneurial skills while building credit towards their Guild tuition. Students who have registered for the Guild may choose to participate in this program. Here's how it works:
• Once a student has registered for the 2020 Guild and is interested in participating in the Scholarship Team, they can send an email to and we will send a catalog listing all of the books they can sell through the Scholarship Team.
• An order form is provided on the back of each catalog.
• Students will be responsible for collecting and totaling all orders. The totaled amounts should be recorded on the the additional order form which will be provided. After tallying all the orders on this form, the student will send us a copy of this sheet along with payment.
• Upon receiving the tally sheet and payment in full, we will ship the order within 48 hours.
PAYMENT & PROFIT INFORMATION
• Customers should make their payment directly to the participating student and not Lamplighter Publishing.
• The student will then send Lamplighter Publishing payment in full for the order. After receiving this payment, Lamplighter Publishing will reduce the total cost of the student's Guild tuition by 50% of their total book sales (the cost of shipping will be deducted from this amount).
• We will send the books directly to the participating student, who will then be responsible for distributing the books to their customers.
Attending the Guild often calls for a significant step of faith. We look forward to working with you through the Scholarship Team as a creative way to help you meet your financial goals in order to experience this unforgettable week. If you have any questions, please email or call 1-888-246-7735.